Be sexy – Be safe!
It’s easy to have sex safely without sacrificing a good time.
Here are our tips for staying healthy while having fun:
- Use condoms for intercourse (vaginal and anal). We recommend adding a bit of flavour – try the LOVEGLOVE range. Each has a different personality, colour and flavour!
- Use a latex barrier during all types of oral sex. If you don’t have access to a dental dam, try Glad Wrap!
- Use latex gloves or finger cots for hand or finger penetration of the vagina or anus. Your nails can contain all sorts of bacteria, not to mention hang nails that can cause damage to sensitive skin.
- Use condoms on sex toys used by more than one person for any type of penetration (change the condom for each person) or on toys that go from anus to vagina.
- Use only water-based lubricants with latex products. Oil of any kind. Vaseline and hand lotion included, destroys latex. Try MONTEZ PLAY Water Based Lubricant.
- Steer clear of so-called “water-soluble” lubes, which frequently contain oil.
- Store Latex products in a cool, dry place.
- Never re-use latex products and avoid using them after the expiration date.
- If you have a latex allergy try the SKYN or Durex Avanti Condoms.
- Use only latex or polyurethane condoms. Natural skin (lamb intestine) condoms are not effective barriers to viruses.
- When putting condoms on, pinch the air from the reservoir tip and roll onto the penis or toy. (A trapped air bubble can cause the condom to break.)
- Uncircumcised men should pull their foreskins back to help prevent the condom from slipping.
- A drop of lube inside the tip of the condom can enhance sensation for the wearer. The actual variation in condom size is slight, but features vary between brands, so experiment to see which you like best!
- Most condoms are lubricated with either a wet, gel or a dry silicone powder.
- Can’t stand the taste of the Condom? Try a flavoured brand. Like LoveGlove.
- Add Lubricant when using a condom during intercourse to reduce friction and the chance of breakage.
And remember the golden rule:
NO GLOVE – NO LOVE!